Ep 61. Boost your brand with Pinterest - with Simone Pavils
Once you have your brand foundations and a beautifully designed brand identity in place, the next step is to build a stunning website. But it doesn’t stop there. You need eyeballs on your site to gain traction, grow your brand and most importantly, make sales! If you’re serious about your business growth, you should always be open to new and creative ways to drive traffic to your website. And that’s exactly why I’m excited to introduce you to Simone Pavils.
Simone is a Traffic Strategist 📈 who started her freelancing career as a Virtual Assistant, but quickly found a passion for Pinterest and search engine optimisation. Simone helps women in business get found by their dream clients with her trusted services.
She also has a passion for helping business owners learn about Pinterest and SEO, two areas of business that many people like to avoid.
During this week's episode of Brand Lover, Simone and I explored:
- How Simone niched from a general virtual assistant into SEO and Pinterest services, and why!
- How Simone has worked intentionally to establish your reputation in this area.
- Juggling a professional career, family life and growing a business – Simone debunks the myth that if you start a business it has to be all or nothing
- Overcoming fears and social anxiety through business opportunities
- How does Pinterest work compared with Facebook and Instagram?
- How easy is it to get started on Pinterest?And Simone’s best tip to succeed on Pinterest
Ready to discover unshakeable confidence in your brand direction? Click here to grab your FREE Branding Success Blueprint to guide your way.
P.S click here to listen on YouTube