Ep 92. Pivoting to improve your lifestyle + freedom – with Sarah Aktag
Sarah Aktag is the Founder of Eliza Stock - a stock photography membership, offering unique stock images for busy female solopreneurs who are ready to elevate their brand and never run out of content. For almost a decade she ran a successful wedding photography business in Tasmania and moved to Melbourne in 2020 where she launched her product photography business. Since then she has launched several other brands, and who knows what’s to come? Shifting her perspective and aligning her brand to the season of life she is in took courage. If you’re feeling stuck in a business that doesn’t work for you and your family, it’s not too late!
During this episode Sarah and I explore:
- How and why she started her first business (hint: it’s in her blood!)
- What it took for Sarah to summon the courage to say goodbye to her much loved wedding photography business to embrace a new season
- The unstoppable drive she now has to make all of her brands successful
- Overcoming the challenges she faced when learning to market an online service vs. an in-person service based business
- The exact steps she took to establish her product photography membership in its infancy
- Her tips to service providers thinking of starting an online service or membership!
Click here to listen on: YouTube
YOU’RE INVITED TO MY FREE LIVE WORKSHOP: Brand Camp!
🗓 Monday 21 August 7pm ACST or 🗓 Tuesday 22 August 12pm ACST
Amplify your confidence with an irresistible brand. Click here to register