Ep 41. From losing 14k IG followers to a record sales month with Tess Morriss
Tess is an Australian prep teacher devoted to holding little hands through the first year of school. She is the founder of The Readiness Club, where she is passionate about ensuring that little ones feel happy and confident when they start school. Tess creates Readiness Packs full of hands-on, colourful, and fun activities that mirror the first year of school. She also provides information to help parents prepare for their little ones to start school.
During this episode, Tess and I discuss:
- How she has navigated her business journey and the truth about building a brand.
- Why and when she invested in the branding process, and how this affected the success of her business when she officially launched.
- How she was confident that investing in her brand was a smart decision.
- How the time and money she invested into her brand had a profound impact on her confidence when planning and setting up her business initially.
- Why she continues to invest in her brand.
- Tess’ recent experience of completing losing her 14k Instagram account and the impact this has had on her marketing strategy.
- Her biggest lesson in business so far.
- Tess’ recommendation for someone wanting to start their own e-commerce business.
REMINDER: An exclusive LIVE round of my signature brand foundation + strategy program, Brand Alchemy will be commencing from Monday 8 August! Click to join the waitlist for a special discount and bonus gift from me when enrolments open. Course dates will be released soon!
P.S Click here to watch on YouTube