Ep 29. Integrating connection + community into your brand with Carly Thompson-Barry
Carly Thompson-Barry is a Business Nurturer and Found of SA Woman, an organisation that connects, showcases and empowers women across South Australia. A Weaver of women, she is relentless in her pursuit to nurture women in business and life and believes strongly in the need to support the whole woman - body, soul and business.
Carly is passionate about bringing South Australian women to the forefront of recognition for their innovation and contribution to the economy. Underpinning her mission is the belief that ‘we can’t be what we can’t see’ and this drives her and her team to continue to shine a spotlight on the talented women our state has within it – with the hope of inspiring all women and girls to soar, no matter their path.
Carly and I explore:
- How Carly’s entrepreneurial journey began, and how it’s going!
- How Carly knew that SA Woman had the potential to impact so many women
- The core values that Carly abides by and aligns SA Woman’s direction with
- The qualities she feels women need to possess to succeed in achieving their dreams, whether they be in business or not
- The lesson in entrepreneurship she has had to learn over and over
- The most important thing Carly has learnt over her many years of entrepreneurial endeavours
- Her one wish for our sons and daughters to live a life of freedom and opportunity
- What’s next for SA Woman
Click here to join The Official Brand Lover Community
P.S. Click here to watch on YouTube