Ep 7. Pricing as a brand positioning strategy
Clare Wood is a business coach and a money mentor. She’s a numbers nerd (a CPA), a wrangler of 2 boys, a drinker of wine, a gym junkie, a wanderluster and a podcaster with a reality TV addiction. She loves empowering entrepreneurs to manage their money and make more money.
I’ve had the pleasure of knowing Clare (virtually) for a number of years now, and I’ve loved witnessing the transformation and evolution of her own brand.
In this episode we chat about:
- The evolution of Clare’s brand – where she started and where she’s heading
- How she introduced ‘money mindset’ into her process and offers
- Sharing client successes authentically to attract new like-minded clients
- Showing up in a relatable, genuine way
- Incorporating pricing into your brand positioning strategy, and how that works
- Imposter syndrome and money baggage
- Clare’s advice to strengthen your own money mindset muscle
Find Clare here:
Podcast: The Clare Wood Podcast